• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT| Want to hang out and waste your night with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
What the fuck at Deadman Wonderland. I could sort-of see the "kid being the murderer" bit given the fucked up phone video "we were taped" bit after that demon, but the fact that it's a HUGE leap in logic is just crazy.

And the mile of a minute (I think I missed the opening bit, as they were at launch/talking about the trip to the island before LOL MASS MURDER) plot certainly isn't helping it.

The premise/summary sounded interesting but uh... I dunno if I'm going to stick with this.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
dam this show is fucked up lol

"What are you talking about"

deadmanwonderland08shir.gif

Lumination

'enry 'ollins
I missed the opening of this anime. What happened? Some ridiculous Kangaroo Court?
Kid's class was massacred by some mystery man who floated through the window. MC wakes up in the hospital. He's accused of the murders. It's implied his lawyer somehow found an impostor and faked a confession tape.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
We get it Adult Swim, you're telling the nerds to have sex! Enough with the Trojan commercials!

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
I don't see what's so unbelievable about the sentencing. Have you people read up on the Japanese justice system lol.

If this was the Japanese justice system he would have a book deal and his own cooking show by now.

Or something, I dunno. I'm talking out off my ass.

JKTrix

I watch a lot of anime and don't like a lot of 'shounen' anime. I thought Deadman Wonderland was pretty dumb when it was new.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom