• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT| Want to hang out and waste your night with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
After watching the whole anime, I read the manga and I understood more stuff than what the anime originally shows you. There's stuff that's implied in some scenes that you won't understand until you read the manga and it isn't until you re-watch it again that you get it.

thetechkid

ive finished both of these shows in the past two weeks, both were fun

but casshern... i'm not that real. that shit cut me so deep...

so deep

cDeKg.jpg

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
It was before Tokyopop shut down. They got about 5 volumes in, which is pretty much where the anime stops. It's currently at 11 volumes and on hiatus since the author is on pregnancy leave.

Tokyopop went under?

The author's a woman?!

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I wonder if you put together all those opening bits, you see what really happens.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
After watching the whole anime, I read the manga and I understood more stuff than what the anime originally shows you. There's stuff that's implied in some scenes that you won't understand until you read the manga and it isn't until you re-watch it again that you get it.

I like the old dude deadman.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
The animation for this and the last epmhave been noticeably different from the rest of the series. Casshern's eyelashes aren't as long and his butt is straighter.

..forget I said that.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
A baby? More humans?
Place bets on how many of them are going to die by the end.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
these feels still won't go away

and i never get tired of seeing casshern punch the souls out of dudes

ffuuu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom