• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT| Want to hang out and waste your night with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Random thought: It would be pretty awesome/funny if Toonami would pick some of the best Casshern reaction posts from here. And have them aired before or during Casshern.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Isn't this the same logic that made GOKU GIVE CELL A SENSU BEAN DURING THE CELL ARC EVEN THOUGH IT MEANT THE WORLD MIGHT GET DESTROYED AND EVERYONE DIE just because of some tournament chivalry or something?

Cause I always thought that was super, super dumb and was the reason I didn't like Goku anymore.

Isn't this the same logic that made GOKU GIVE CELL A SENSU BEAN DURING THE CELL ARC EVEN THOUGH IT MEANT THE WORLD MIGHT GET DESTROYED AND EVERYONE DIE just because of some tournament rules?

Cause I always thought that was super, super dumb and was the reason I didn't like Goku anymore.

Young me was so goddam pissed.

especially since Gohan had be super free and shit the entire series.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Isn't this the same logic that made GOKU GIVE CELL A SENSU BEAN DURING THE CELL ARC EVEN THOUGH IT MEANT THE WORLD MIGHT GET DESTROYED AND EVERYONE DIE just because of some tournament rules?

Yes, this is Sensuu Bean Logic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom