• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT| Want to hang out and waste your night with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Really? Huh. Seems like he would be the strongest (except for Yamamoto.) I mean he beat like all the Captains in the Rescue Rukia arc, including Byakuya...

Yeah, weren't Saturdays just 7 to 11?

And weekdays were 4 to 7 I think...

This is definitely the longest Toonami run in quite some time.

I thought the manga ended?

He kinda sorta 'didn't' beat Byakuya.

Without the Hollow-bullshitlol-mode, he's Hitsugaya with plot protection.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Nah, that's old man Yamamoto. The only thing keeping the current manga arc from being complete shite (until he likely kicks it and Ichigo shows up again, bleh)

The current manga arc is still shite. Kubo didn't even bother setting up the villains or providing any kind of story AT ALL.

Though Yamamoto wrecking shit is rather fun.

Good work, Hitsugaya.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
The current manga arc is still shite. Kubo didn't even bother setting up the villains or providing any kind of story AT ALL.

Though Yamamoto wrecking shit is rather fun.

Oh it's shite. But there's a difference between shite and complete shite.

joe2187

Banned
My understanding from this show is that the more ridiculous a womans tits looks, the more power they wield?

Or is it just that the more clothes they shed?

is this a trope?

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
"I can only use my BS fakeout move once, lol. So if you try that again, then I'm definitely dead. Sure am lucky you're not trying to do it while I'm doing this longwinded explanation."

BARK BARK

BatDan

My understanding from this show is that the more ridiculous a womans tits looks, the more power they wield?

Or is it just that the more clothes they shed?

is this a trope?

TFS Raditz: So nudity makes you stronger on this planet!
TFS Goku: Uhh no, we were just wearing weighted clothing.

pirata

This probably gets asked a lot, but is there any way I could watch Toonami online? I don't have any access to TV where I live.

BatDan

I'd do the progress thing, but last week was filler, and I think it's filler this week as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom