• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT| Want to hang out and waste your night with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raxus

Do we find out why the kids were OK with being kidnapped by the girl who murdered their parents?

Also, ASSEMBLE FOR TITAN!

A little? He manned the fuck up, finally. Now lets just see if he can keep it.

It takes more than one action for that to proven.

Shinji had his man up moments only to fall back down into despair and shit.

But still...good stuff.

I'm enjoying this show so far.

This is where I get off though...gotta get some sleep for work.

This was a strange night. Feels all around. Feelnami Indeed.

Night everyone.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Renton has been "manly" about protecting Eureka since he first met her. This aggression and "man up" didn't come from nowhere... it's been building up the whole time.

Eureka's seen some stuff too. It's pretty amazing she's not a total basketcase.

"Hi kid! Did you find out what Gekkostate USED to be? WELL THEN! Here's Hushmone- err, MEMBERSHIP! Yeah! Join us! Have a skateboard wheel!"

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Let it not be forgotten that Stuart Synder and Robbie Sorcher are the people who killed Titan here. They are also the bastards who gave us CN Real, killed the original Toonami and put the DC Nation on ice.

Ultratech

Pretty much, this shit is like Casshern territory at this point...

It doesn't happen much in the first half, but it gets pretty grim/graphic later on.

Adopted by the woman who killed their parents. That's some stone cold shit right there.

Deja Vu!

This was a good episode. In what episode does Renton
realize he's killing people?
I like that one.

Yeah...that one bothered me for a few days. :|

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Let it not be forgotten that Stuart Synder and Robbie Sorcher are the people who killed Titan here. They are also the bastards who gave us CN Real, killed the original Toonami and put the DC Nation on ice.

I will remember their names. If I ever get to reprogram a Terminator, I know what it will do...

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.

Didn't these two say they hated cartoons? Somehow they were found suitable to run a channel all about cartoons? Execs are morons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom