• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT| Want to hang out and waste your night with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Another thing that grinds my gears about DC Nation at least the middling Thundercats got to air all of their episodes.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
I think this shows need to fight a monster every episode is kind of a disservice.

I think the show did a great job maintaining action / interest in each ep. It IS named after the giant robot, so he SHOULD make an appearance very often.

It keeps a good pace, even with feature-packed eps. It might actually throw off the flow of the show, if they had less fights...

I really loved how nothing felt like filler in this show. Doesn't mean it was all perfect, but it never felt wasteful.

RagnarokX

Anybody else think it's a travesty that they play Promise (Reprise) during that Silent Hill Revelation 3D commercial?

Edit: CURSE YOU, ASTRAL!

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I think the show did a great job maintaining action / interest in each ep. It IS named after the giant robot, so he SHOULD make an appearance very often.

It keeps a good pace, even with feature-packed eps. It might actually throw off the flow of the show, if they had less fights...

I really loved how nothing felt like filler in this show. Doesn't mean it was all perfect, but it never felt wasteful.

There are really a few stand out Titan episodes, the tutoring/date episode and the pet episode being the most obvious ones.

Raxus

I am actually glad they found alternate ways to take out monsters. They also bring more 'unique' MotW as the episodes roll on.

Drago

Well, this is where I sign off for tonight. Would stay up for Bebop but I still haven't caught up with the first two episodes so no point staying up for three and four. Hopefully next week.

Anybody else think it's a travesty that they play Promise (Reprise) during that Silent Hill Revelation 3D commercial?

Edit: CURSE YOU, ASTRAL!

They did it quite a bit during the first movie.

Speaking of, that flick was violent as fuck. Did Pyramid Head even skin a woman whole during the game series?

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Thundercats 2011 was a show that could have benefited being on Toonami back when it was new. Some blood was needed.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
There are really a few stand out Titan episodes, the tutoring/date episode and the pet episode being the most obvious ones.

-nod- Yup, those were quite great. When the show hit it's best, it was, and will be again, quite special.

RagnarokX

They did it quite a bit during the first movie.

Speaking of, that flick was violent as fuck. Did Pyramid Head even skin a woman whole during the game series?

Well, he was only in 1 real game, and he only existed in James' hell... He did rape some mannequins and impale a demon whore a few times, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom