• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT| Want to hang out and waste your night with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a reminder to those that haven't heard, the user claiming to be Jerry Jewell was not actually Jerry Jewell. He was an asshole troll.

Please don't let this take away from the enjoyment of seeing Dio on tonight's episode (I think he's on tonight's episode).
Ouch, that sucks. What an ass.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Just a reminder to those that haven't heard, the user claiming to be Jerry Jewell was not actually Jerry Jewell. He was an asshole troll.

Please don't let this take away from the enjoyment of seeing Dio on tonight's episode (I think he's on tonight's episode).

Posting for a new page.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Like I said last week, I always did find it weird that he never mentioned the fact that he was in several Samurai 7 episodes.

Save us, Cashew.

KILL GUNSOU

DEVOUR GUNSOU

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
At least Sam 7 has some form of pacing, unlike current Bleach.

Never really mind a mix of fight, comedy, and some form of progression.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
"You've turned from a boy into a man I've got to say, that makes me a little bit sad."

Peda.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom