• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT| Want to hang out and waste your night with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
"They have more life in them than those healed by Luna."

The show's overarching theme revealed, ladies and gentlemen.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
THIS IS DIO'S...

(ZA WARUDO!)

*time freeze*

MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA

EPISODE END. WRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Yay, people who fear death live life to the fullest, immortality is boring! The same immortality splat EVERYTHING uses EVER!

...I miss Lost Odyssey.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Eureka has so much more going on with it, even at these episodes, than the previous 3 shows ATM. It's handling a big cast better than Bleach, working up an inevitable bunch of fights better than S7, and is showing more twist with it's theme than Cashy ATM.

Why is every main character in a mecha anime a fucking bitch. Shinji,renton ect.

Because if they were badass they would break the show.

See Kamina...

Normally the main character gets the best mecha too so you need them to have some type of flaw...

so it's either whiny, emo or stupid.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
9thwonder: Because the strong-willed, macho guys all die within the first 5 episodes. The Wimpy guys aren't so proud and over-ambitious, as to get themselves killed in a few minutes.

...Or because characters that have further to grow, have more of a story to tell.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Dio and Cashh fight to the death!

Pretty cool to relate all those past experiences to this moment.

The way it was finally revealed is amazing. For at least the first half they make you think the show is Nihilism: The Anime, but no, there's actually a point to this show.

Not following through on watching the original airing is now one of my biggest regrets. I consider this one of the greatest animes of the last decade, now.

Only hope the finale doesn't disappoint like so many others do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom