• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT| Want to hang out and waste your night with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocodile

I've been out the past two weekends so I haven't been able to catch Toonami. Has this show always been this stupid (not sure if it's the good stupid or bad stupid yet). Also, why are the bleeps so seemingly goddamn arbitrary?

Also boob aversion makes NO SENSE and is dumb in every anime its present in.

789shadow

Banned
I've been out the past two weekends so I haven't been able to catch Toonami. Has this show always been this stupid (not sure if it's the good stupid or bad stupid yet). Also, why are the bleeps so seemingly goddamn arbitrary?

Also boob aversion makes NO SENSE and is dumb in every anime its present in.
No, this show has been CRAZY AWESOME INSANE.

The fact that Ep. 5 is the fight between Crow and Ganta would theorectically mean if they followed some semblance of the mangas' pacing this show would be at least 40 episodes long.

At least that's what they better be thinking of when the producers starts making new eps.
That Carnival promo was so cheesy. lol
Have you watched most fight promos? They're all kinda cheesy, then you see the fake fight/staredown. Or in this case gruesome obliteration.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
HD6KL.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom