• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT3| Sleep is for the Week

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never got how the adults treated Naruto like shit....he's a kid and would't it be smarter to not hate the kid with a demon fox in him...I mean really.

I could easily see Naruto say "fuck yall bitches imma use this shit fo my own needs"

pirata

monty_python_god_animation_talking_.gif

GET ON WITH IT

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Fuck me, not only do we have start from the beginning, but we also have to recap last week too. What the fuck Pierrot?

Amikami

Banned
I never got how the adults treated Naruto like shit....he's a kid and would't it be smarter to not hate the kid with a demon fox in him...I mean really.

I could easily see Naruto say "fuck yall bitches imma use this shit fo my own needs"

Well people can be pretty stupid like this in real life so... I agree that their hate was a little over-done though.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
We are 7 minutes into this... we're only 14 episodes in, we don't need a recap for this!

pirata

What the fuck, we're already eight minutes in! I guess all of the stereotypes I read about on the internet about shonen are true!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom