• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT4| Set Sail for One Piece!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

While there are a lot of things about Eureka 7 I don't care for, I am legitimately interested in what is going to happen.

So I'm half awake after a dream-induced stupor and I stumbled onto my computer because I have something to tell you people and I really want you to listen.

Eureka 7 sucks

I'm going back to bad.

whore-gif.11929

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Stumbled randomly on the YuYu Hakasho opening: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DehmPOkrtRc&NR=1

Anyone else see the series pre-Adult Swim? It was like 3am one night and I was up for some reason, like I was at random times back then, and caught it and it looked like one of the billion generic monster-slaying animes from Japan but it was intriguing so I watched it when I could.

Weirdly, I remember one of the old Sonic cartoons being before or after it... was it Cartoon Network? I can't even remember.

Seda

How were the people standing still near the door keeping their position a few feet from it while the platform was moving

thetechkid

Stumbled randomly on the YuYu Hakasho opening: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DehmPOkrtRc&NR=1

Anyone else see the series pre-Adult Swim? It was like 3am one night and I was up for some reason, like I was at random times back then, and caught it and it looked like one of the billion generic monster-slaying animes from Japan but it was intriguing so I watched it when I could.

Weirdly, I remember one of the old Sonic cartoons being before or after it... was it Cartoon Network? I can't even remember.

From what I remember it was on daily Toonami right around the time the switch to Saturdays happened.

Seda

Man it's almost as though the temple was built to be opened by a team with a specific set of skills and equipment.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
From what I remember it was on daily Toonami right around the time the switch to Saturdays happened.

It was on CN late at night pre-AS, then it was on AS I think, then it went to Toonami (and was heavily censored IIRC.) Similar situation to Kenshin I think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom