• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT4| Set Sail for One Piece!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jintor

Anyway, it kind of sounds like someone doing a Mark Hamill voice, but not Mark himself. In any case I can't find him creditted

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
A 10/10 from Toonami is like a 40/40 from Famitsu. Doesn't mean anything, lol.

They really should ditch the scores.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
There was on tie in chapter after this Azien arc(I think it was after the arc) that tied into it.

Right, but he only did that to promote the movie, and the movie only exists because Kubo wasn't going to do anything at all with Hell, so it was fair game to use in a movie without fucking up canon.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Anyway, it kind of sounds like someone doing a Mark Hamill voice, but not Mark himself. In any case I can't find him creditted

According to the Bleach wiki, the Shrieker is played by J.B. Blanc (no relation to Mel Blanc). He probably just has a good Mark Hamill impression.

RagnarokX

"And it's really easy. Even on hard the only things that can really hurt you are the dragons that shoot lasers from their eyes." "Well, that sounds good."

That doesn't sound like a good thing...

Dammit Rukia. Seriously? The first filler villain is always the weakest.

Toonami Twitter peeps, remember to trend One Year of Toonami. I mean, if you're gonna tweet anyways, just use that hashtag.

Jintor

Hold up, I swear I fought this guy in that pretty good 2D Bleach fighting game on the DS

/edit holy shit lol afro texas samurai

thetechkid

Right, but he only did that to promote the movie, and the movie only exists because Kubo wasn't going to do anything at all with Hell, so it was fair game to use in a movie without fucking up canon.

At first when I read it and I was super excited about the next arc, then the next arc happened and I had no idea about the movie and it was bad, then the next arc happened.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Yeah, I'll never understand how Kubo could introduce Hell into Bleach's universe and never do anything with it.

Here comes Captain Jobber.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom