• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT4| Set Sail for One Piece!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Come, Guardian

NetSlum_02.JPG

Amikami

Banned
I seriously do not want to wait till next episode for this. WOW. Been a long time since I've cared that much about a cliffhanger.

Moaradin

I've seen a couple episodes past this on Soul Eater. They cut the ending pretty well there. Bad OPs good EDs seems to be a trend with Toonami.

Seda

I wonder one thing about Kid. Shouldn't the stripes in his hair go all the way around? Wouldn't that be more symmetrical?

They already brought this up and he can't do anything about that, as much as he'd like for his hair to be symmetrical.

Basically, if it's cut bad, it's because it's hard to alter to keep in shape and time-allowed.

Soul Eater ED2 had 2 separate verses separated by a gap so they didn't have to do any work there. Just cut the beginning out, problem solved.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I wonder one thing about Kid. Shouldn't the stripes in his hair go all the way around? Wouldn't that be more symmetrical?

I don't know if the anime shows what happens, but the manga shows what happens and ... it's kind of spoilery.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
If this show was just one long 30 minute Peter Cullen epic promo, it would have gotten all the ratings in the universe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom