• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT4| Set Sail for One Piece!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amikami

Banned
What is so hard to follow? When Holland was 12, she was a little girl and looked like a little girl. Then when he met her again like 8 or 9 years later, she looked older. WHOA, SO HARD TO FOLLOW, SLOW DOWN!

I think the problem is that when he was 12 and she was 8, she looked 4. Just a bad animation moment.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
What is so hard to follow? When Holland was 12, she was a little girl and looked like a little girl. Then when he met her again like 8 or 9 years later, she looked older. WHOA, SO HARD TO FOLLOW, SLOW DOWN!

I am aware she is actually older, what I am saying is we see the anime de-aging thing at its worst.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Holland wants to know how far he got...maybe if Renton wasn't so beta most of the time that would be a concern.

Here we go

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I think the problem is that when he was 12 and she was 8, she looked 4. Just a bad animation moment.

The real problem is Holand looked 16 in that flashback and she looked her age (half that.) Just very creepy.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
The lesson of this episode is everybody aboard the Gekkostate is a terrible person and indeed this show is terrible.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
*brutally beats up the one person who actually likes her*

"I'm TOTALLY OKAY! LET ME DO THIS!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom