• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT4| Set Sail for One Piece!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaizer

Banned
I remember when this show was about a high school student hunting demons and ghosts during his off time.

Man, I think about if the series would've been better if after the Soul Society Arc they just focused on Ichigo, Chad, Ishida, Orihime, & Rukia having their own adventures. I always hated how they got tossed to the side and devalued.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Yo dawg, I heard you like flashbacks so we put flashbacks in your flashbacks in your flashbacks.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Another instance where we can replace Bankai/Sword with Penis and nothing will change.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Gin-kun's blade is so long.
AMzq9lr.gif

thetechkid

Man, I think about if the series would've been better if after the Soul Society Arc they just focused on Ichigo, Chad, Ishida, Orihime, & Rukia having their own adventures. I always hated how they got tossed to the side and devalued.

Hey guys remember that girl that basically breaks the laws of stuff? Yeah me either, lets take about Ichigo some more.

I remember really enjoying this fight in the manga, not sure if it's because they didn't flash back so much or if it was just fun to see Gin do something for a change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom