• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT7| I Don't Believe It

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

Here...huge gif sorry, it's a few minutes....

fma_gif_48_gif_by_kingseda-d6q9d92.gif

Jintor

I love the unique designs of each of the Conspirators in FMA. Even though plotwise they're largely interchangable, they all have a unique and interesting look to all of them.

Seda

So we "complain" about Bebop at this slot, how are we going to stay awake from 4:30 to 5:00 when it's IGPX?

Indeed, even if Bebop has run countless times, it's a very rewatchable show. IGPX is not.

We'll just chat some.

Anybody a Pokemon master yet?

Seda

Speaking as a (identical) twin, I am often disappointed how twins are portrayed in movies/shows/games. They are either the exact same person duplicated or total polar opposites. Often have a stupid naming similarity as well.

Speaking as a (identical) twin, I am often disappointed how twins are portrayed in movies/shows/games. They are either the exact same person duplicated or total polar opposites. Often have a stupid naming similarity as well.

Huh

Well that's news to me, didn't know you were a twin Seda let alone an identical one

How does your twin, Meda, feel about this?

That little moment with the Big Shot cowboy and his mom was always one of my favorites of the series.

Man, it's really weird to think Bebop's not going to be here in two weeks. Watching it when it premiered on Adult Swim got me to buy the DVDs way back when. From Babbages, no less. Had just moved into my first place after college....ah, memories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom