• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT8| Our Summer War Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
His eyebrow fell off :O

Amarao represents an adult that's developmentally arrested. Like Naota, he likes sweet things and doesn't like spicy or bitter things - which are the FLCL metaphors for childhood. He's an example of what Naota could grow up to be if he doesn't grow into an "adult" by doing all the shit Haruka puts him through. So, knowing this, it should come as no surprise that he's faking his "manly hair" (basically public hair.)

That's my interpretation, anyways.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
clove wars, my favorite show

5yBr2P4.png

Azure J

Reactions are fun to read :)

FLCL is a good show with a lot of depth :)

Clome Wars always just kills my energy. Don't know if I'll be able to make it to FMA :/

I feel like I actually really need to hunt the series down and watch it fully. When I was a kid it was all just lots of manic movement and cool music/scenes. Watching it tonight though, I find it hilarious that I never once thought about the series again and totally missed the guitar = dick angle. The thirsty crew members should have triggered all kinds of alarms post-mortem.

I guess this is what happens when you never officially watch every episode and just go based off of vague memories of something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom