• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT8| Our Summer War Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
DAAAAAAAAAAAMN, BURN ENVY BUUUUUUUUUUUURN!!!

...........& now this scene is just not as great now that Envy's stupid high-pitched voice is back,

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Man, the voiceacting has been on another level this episode. THIS is why they returned the voiceactors from the OG anime.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Man, I just love snapped Roy, the delivery in his voice, his facial expressions, the way they handle the situation. Just....amazing.

Aww. Just let the man have his vengeance.

That's out of the question. Mustang cannot be allowed to give in to his hatred.
Once you get your first kill boner, your life changes forever.
YD1sN6sl.png

byoooooop

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
First roy kills envy, then he kills all the other homunculi, then he kills all the members of central command and their families and everyone who served under them for failing Hughes.

:3

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Man, I really wish the rest of the episode was as enjoyable, but that damn voice. It just doesn't fit the tone that was set earlier.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
And now Envy realizes how miserable he is, envious of the one thing he looked down upon. ;-;

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I can't help but wonder how that speech would have sounded if Envy still had his human form. I know it's a dwelling issue, but it feels like a great, serious moment got less serious when you hear the voice of the real Envy which is more annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom