• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |SepOct17| 1 + 1 = YEAH!

nope, im with you

I like SS3

IC56EMg.gif

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Most everybody can "defeat" buu with a big enough blast, powering up is only just for show, its just the regen you have to worry about

so his new form.........................basically seems like every other damn form with the same punching & kicking

jesus christ, i thought transformations were suppose to introduce new attacks not possible, not just "my attack numbers went up a lot but i still do the same attacks"

You...you really are new to this huh?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Zonic's schtick is to shitpost Dragon Ball. He knows more than he lets on.
I legit have not seen any of this Buu arc & don't know what's happening on this

Also I try to only harp on DBZ now, Super has been getting a bit better with it becoming more self aware & not just retelling the movies with worse pacing.

First time watching all of DBZ, wasn't a fan of SSJ3 when I'd seen it before.

But that was pretty rad. I'm a sucker for the power up scenes

Lets go to some JoJo!

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
so his new form.........................basically seems like every other damn form with the same punching & kicking

jesus christ, i thought transformations were suppose to introduce new attacks not possible, not just "my attack numbers went up a lot but i still do the same attacks"

I don't know that the saiyan transformations ever did more than that

I think the Spirit Bomb and Instant Transmission are the only actual attacks Goku learned in Z. Kaioken and the Super Saiyan forms are all just strength multipliers

Top Bottom