• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |SepOct17| 1 + 1 = YEAH!

30 minutes of my life I can never get back.

I could've been playing Lawbreakers free weekend.

I could've been playing Rocket League.

I could've been on the toilet seat for 30 minutes.

Anything else was better spent than this shit.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
FUCK! Finally.

I wonder how Sui Ishida feels knowing Pierrot completely buttfucked his manga like mangled roast beef.

Grexeno

IpDAgCi.gif

Crocodile

xShB_5.gif

This entire fucking episode. I think that was LITERALLY the most pretentious thing I've EVER seen in my entire life OMG.

Having this regular ending song at the end here is also ???????????

BBboy20

THIS IS SHITTISDAFLKJLSDAFKJ FUCKING ENDS ASDLFKJASDFUFU FUCK FUCK

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

What the fuck does any of this mean? Why was the place on fire? Why was he walking with cool guy in his arms like that? Where was he going? What happened with the soldier guy? Tokyo Ghoul, you can't do this shit twice in one series. Don't leave these things open like that cuz you might not have a next season! *sigh* Whatever. Not like it matters. Die in a fire, you piece of shit show. Time for Hunter x Hunter.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
BIGGEST.

THUD OF AN ENDING.

EVER.

Bloody hell, I think I might owe an apology to Dimension W, at least the ending made me feel SOME KIND OF EMOTION.

Have to say I prefer s2 over s1, s2 did things a bit more focused emotionally but wasnt out there for all the shock factor as s1 was. Kaneki knowing what he wants from the start was good too instead of just searching or stuck in torture still feeling lost.

I forgot...

WE DID IT! But that ending ensures that I'll 1) never forget that this show happened and somehow at the same time 2) not remember anything interesting about it.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Right, time to wash the taste to that offal out with the forgettable children's card game called Hunter X Hunter.

Xe4

Banned
Even if IBO shits the fucking bed, it can't be worse than this. If it was, there's a chance I may literally die.
Not metaphorically, literally.

Anywho, HxH time!

Top Bottom