• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |SepOct17| 1 + 1 = YEAH!

Crocodile

I like this Zenigata character. You guys telling me he isn't always this cool?

His episode was my favorite one in this show so far.

TBF, this is one of the most competent incarnations of Zenigata in the franchise. There's no guarantee you'd like every other version of Zenigata.

Morlas

I really like Lupin and Pops' relationship, i get the feeling they actually really like and respect each other but their careers and ideals force them to be enemies

I guess he's too good of s guy to let him die in prison

Yeah. Pops wants Lupin to get caught and serve his sentencing. I really don't think he wants Lupin all of a sudden to die...especially if it's something Zenigata can prevent but he's been duped so many times. Can't blame the guy for leaving him in there.

BBboy20

I really like Lupin and Pops' relationship, i get the feeling they actually really like and respect each other but their careers and ideals force them to be enemies
MPW-33718

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Who exactly is in jail here? Pops has been trapped on this island for months now, he's not only imprisoned Lupin but himself!

Xe4

Banned
I still don't get what reason there is... at all... to give Lupin the death penalty. Like... WTF.
I guess Japan really doesn't fuck around with that kind of stuff.

Top Bottom