• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |SepOct17| 1 + 1 = YEAH!

They tossed a baby into an apartment. Got lucky that it grew up to read and write.

Next day, while they're all "Who cares where he is?" he's hanging from a noose in his apartment.

I kind of liked how in the manga it seemed like Iruka just took to Naruto on his own, despite the fact that the fox killed his parents.

I dunno. This feels unnecessary.

"Even though I clearly see this small child struggling with severe abandonment issues and even though I also know the pain of being orphaned, I shouldn't really do anything about it until he's about 12"

They apparently had to teach him to read, write, and got him potty trained, and to learn to walk and... bottle-fed him and stuff...

I guess...?

Still gotta explore it some more.

I got the True End and everything. It was neat and I definitely didn't mind play it at all.

I just feel weird when I think of games or anything that is free and express an opinion unless it really gets to me in a really good or really bad like the very edges of the spectrum.

"We'll never be buds"

729.gif

Top Bottom