• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |SepOct17| 1 + 1 = YEAH!

cntr

Banned
Spoilers, but the Hyperbolic TIme Chamber gets
blown up this arc. The increased limit it from after it's rebuilt.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
"More than two days in their life"
Goku and Vegeta stay there for three days in Super, on top of the times they were already there.
THANKS TORIYAMA
Thus continuing the trend of Super & Kai contradicting each other in both plot & tone.

Yay, finally time for Jojo. Finally have the energy to actually punctuate my posts correctly.

I like the direction this arc was going. It's just too bad where it ends up. Time for Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders.

Yeah, there was alot of potential for what was being set up, then
it all just fizzles out and we just rely on Goku and Vegeta to fix everything, making all of this build up pointless.

cntr

Banned
I think this episode of SDC is pretty rough, but it's fun enough.

Fuckin' editors forcing Araki to put kids in.

Obviously they can't be as gruesome as the manga was, but still, it's a shame I can't see shit like this animated.

Manga_scan_02.png

I remember one moment in particular in this arc that is kinda amazing in how far it takes body horror.

Buu goes down some dudes throat and blows him up by just expanding out.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
it's kind of lame that gohan has had like a billion different outfits and yet after a certain point he just wears the same thing goku does

also all of this stuff is super bad on a rewatch once you realize that
all of it is entirely pointless, and fusion and the Z sword have absolutely nothing to do with beating Buu in the end

Top Bottom