• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |SepOct17| 1 + 1 = YEAH!

Crocodile

Ugh can we not try to make the French cannibal sympathetic (or whatever is happening right now)? Sigh

I feel the same grief from that scene as I do when I have a bowel movement.

I took a dump during the commercial break. More engaging and interesting than this show right now.

That's basically it: throwing a whole bunch of characters at people, not properly introducing them, let alone getting the audience invested in them, and then just having stuff happen. The show aspires to be an affecting drama without having done anywhere near enough to earn it.

Yeah that's a good breakdown - this show wanted the grade without doing any of the work to earn it

cntr

Banned
If you're into music, you're gonna love Baby Driver. It's my favorite movie since...Pacific Rim and The Martian.

Xe4

Banned
I don't even... is he trying to stop a problem he helped start? Orrr?
At least the ED artwork is pretty cool.
Time for HxH!

RagnarokX

Cocoa Puffs has a new Strawberry, vanilla, and chocolate ice cream flavor cereal I just bought on a whim today. Hoping it satisfies me.

You could have just said neapolitan, heh. Doesn't sound like something that would work as a cereal. The ice cream works because the flavors stay separate until they get to your mouth and you can mix them yourself or keep them separate. The milk will blend them.

Morlas

tumblr_ochys6tmFU1u15x0ro1_540.gif

tumblr_ochys6tmFU1u15x0ro2_540.gif

This is how you show emotional drama in a show

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Is it wrong I have no faith in the new Blade Runner?
Just wait for the 4 other versions that'll come out. The Extended Cut, Director's Cut, Uncut, etc. just like with the original.

Oh hey, Phantom Troupe.

Razor? THIS GUY IS A LITERAL EDGELORD???

Top Bottom