• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |SepOct17| 1 + 1 = YEAH!

Crocodile

Aren't Nagato and his parents obviously not ninjas? Wouldn't running been the better course than fighting?

Oh ok the show acknowledges that

What...?

D... Do you just raid random houses and kill the people inside them when they're clearly not dressed to fight in a war like ninja on a regular basis or something...?

Seda

I mean, we already knew Nagato and Co.'s families were killed in the wars, I'm not sure seeing it specified now really offers much to the viewer..

tfw those two random peasants and their child are part of a super unique blooodline that stretches back to the beginnings of the ninja world. Also, today i learned the Leaf Village Shinobi are as well trained as the NYPD.

So looks like we have 4 episodes of canon, then we transition into a 21 episode filler arc.

fBbAfCT.png

ToonamiGAF's greatest pain is Filler Hell!

Morlas

I mean i know this sucks and everything, but i seen way worse in one piece and those characters didn't try to go on megalomaniacal missions to 'fix' the world

Yeah that felt pretty contrived TBH

Even the actions of the parents escalated the situation

Yeah. Instead of running up and grabbing the dude with the knife by the arm, maybe try and explain yourselves first. Take action when your pursuers do so as not to escalate it yourself by mistake.

If they had guns it'd be harder to do that but... they didn't so...

Top Bottom