• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |SepOct17| 1 + 1 = YEAH!

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I find it kinda amusing that their opponents actually call them the Ctarl-Ctarl and don't get them a nickname/petname/insult name. Ctarl-Ctarl doesnt exactly roll off the tongue
That's one of the main things I remember about this show as a kid that they seriously just call it ctarl ctarl, its not even the name itself but the fact that they have to say it twice, always stuck with me

Fuck yeah, Samus is back!

Her new games probably won't sell well though, because Metroid.

Don't tell Gamer-gaf, they get angry.

Seda

That's one of the main things I remember about this show as a kid that they seriously just call it ctarl ctarl, its not even the name itself but the fact that they have to say it twice, always stuck with me

Yeah like I feel like they would proudly call themselves that, but everyone else would be practical and give them an easier to say name.

Also I don't mind Aisha too much yet. Even before I knew what she sounded like I expect a cat person have a screechy snarly voice and the screeches are pretty clearly intentionally irritating. I suppose it depends on how often she does this.

cntr

Banned
Wonder if this leyline stuff is actually related to the magic stuff.

kind of smooth but not really gene

"Man, grown-ups and their sleezy conversations."

Crocodile

Melfina:

i2yYun3.gif

cntr

Banned
I didn't expect that from Melfina, lol

Okay this'll sound dumb, but that fleet of ships leaving the tube like that felt so 90s!

Top Bottom