• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Touch My Katamari |OT| Touch, Squeeze, and Pinch

Picked this game up for $19.99 at Gamestop and have been really enjoying it. It works really well as a portable game. :D

edit: The DLC is bullshit. 10 fans per level, and there aren't exactly a surplus of fans. You can buy fans in the store for $3.25 for 10. $3 a level seems a bit expensive for a game that shipped with so few levels. :(

Skyzard

Banned
Finally got some more of the DLC content and quite happy with all the levels and value in the game now. Some of the downloads are pretty great too. Shame it's so hard to get those damacy guys.

Did anyone buy the soundtrack, if so, do you think it adds much to the game's ost?

Finally got some more of the DLC content and quite happy with all the levels and value in the game now. Some of the downloads are pretty great too. Shame it's so hard to get those damacy guys.

Did anyone buy the soundtrack, if so, do you think it adds much to the game's ost?

D: I never got enough damacy even for one level. I'd buy them if the weren't so damn expensive. The Pac Man level looks lovely :(

I hate the fact that this game doesn't have a platinum. Probably was planed as a PSN release and they changed their mind at the last momento to have a stronger physical presence.

Top Bottom