• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tracy Morgan to host Saturday Night Live on October 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Link.

WGNTV said:
NEW YORK — Tracy Morgan will host the Oct. 17 episode of “Saturday Night Live,” NBC announced on Monday.

Morgan will return to Studio 8H on October 17 for his second time as host. As a former cast member, Morgan earned acclaim for his seven seasons on “SNL” and was Emmy nominated for his role on the award-winning comedy series “30 Rock.”

Morgan, The “30 Rock” and former “Saturday Night Live” star, was seriously injured last June after a Wal-Mart truck slammed into the limo occupied by Morgan and four others on the New Jersey Turnpike. The collision killed Morgan’s long-time friend comedian James McNair and injured the other passengers. Morgan was hospitalized with broken ribs, a broken nose, a broken femur and a broken leg.

Earlier this month, it was revealed the truck driver’s fatigue — exacerbated by his decision to drive 12 hours to work before he even started his 14-hour shift — likely caused the crash, federal officials said.

Very good to see how far he's come.

Wow it was last year? I thought it was at least 2 years ago, he's coming along fast. Good to hear, hope to see him on Kimmy Schmidt if he's up for it.

Clickbait title eluded the search.

Exactly. I like my thread titles clear. Don't try to lure me inside with a guessing game. If I'm interested in the subject I'll be there.

That being said, this is awesome news. I thought Tracy had significant permanent brain damage, so I'm hoping this is a sign that his recovery is doing better than expected.

~Devil Trigger~

In favor of setting Muslim women on fire
SNL_1043_07_Update_2_Dominican_Lou.png

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Great news. I thought I read an article linked on GAF that he had some serious brain issues due to the accident. That a hoax?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom