• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TRANSFORMICE |OT|: The greatest game You (and I) haven't played.

Bo130

Me too, back to homework. I'll be sure to check back after my exam, though. Great fun, thanks :D. The new video on YouTube lacks the music, though, haha :lol

Salsa

I cant believe im gonna keep playing this, and then watch it all again on youtube. This is how good this game is.

Blair

Banned
i think it was you COOLIO, i left you behind for my own glory but when i looked back, i couldn't leave a brother hanging.

Nemo

Will Eat Your Children
Man I'm out too for tonight

This game is waay to addicting. Guess what I'll be doing at work tomorrow

-COOLIO-

The Everyman
Blair said:
i think it was you COOLIO, i left you behind for my own glory but when i looked back, i couldn't leave a brother hanging.
oh yeah that was awesome. it felt like it was the moral of the story. if this were all a story.

Morris

Disco Devil
Blair said:

That was too cute :lol

I'm out for now, good stuff GAF!

Lijik

Just finished watching the vids, I have another hours worth of footage continuing from where jehuty's end which I'm editing right now.

Will post again when the first vids up

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
anonymousAversa said:
oh shit guys this looks amazing. When can we get another Gaf game going?
Well theres still about 30ish people left in the room, people will come and go, I'm sure it'll be a bit more populated sometime tomorrow once someone bumps the thread reminding everyone.
Shanadeus said:
Too many shabattles :lol
Yeah. :lol

Salsa

OP:

x58neg.jpg

edit: oh damn nevermind its already updated D:

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
SalsaShark said:
OP:

http://i48.tinypic.com/x58neg.jpg[IMG]

edit: oh damn nevermind its already updated D:[/QUOTE]
I'll post yours also! But reuploading to imgur, incase tinypic wants to try an replace the pic. Thanks for your contribution.

Also Transformice is officialy |OT|-ed!

edit: I've made it top banner and the old one is on the bottom.

Salsa

Plywood said:
I'll post yours also! But reuploading to imgur, incase tinypic wants to try an replace the pic. Thanks for your contribution.

Also Transformice is officialy |OT|-ed!

edit: I've made it top banner and the old one is on the bottom.

:) thank you for leading me us to this game.

damn, i need to eat but im so tempted to enter that gaf room D: this could last for hours. I hope people dont start bailing out.

Top Bottom