• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trap | Official Trailer

Lord Panda

The Sea is Always Right
The new trailer definitely makes the dad seem guilty. It shows him deliberately setting traps/distractions that hurt people and interfereing with police. So either he is protecting his psycho daughter or he is the target.

That would be a decent twist if his daughter is the actual killer and that trailer is a huge misdirection :)

jason10mm

Gold Member
That would be a decent twist if his daughter is the actual killer and that trailer is a huge misdirection :)
what would be an even bigger twist is if this was a stealth sequel to

mKsWKV4.jpeg

I'm pretty intrigued by the trailer, but shamalamalan has burned me before, so gonna wait for reviews. If he can deliver a solid thriller with a nice ending, I'm in. The premise of this film is pretty dope.

STARSBarry

Gold Member
As soon as the Black dude said "there's a killer and he's going to be here" I was like "oh the twist will be it's the dad"

And then they just showed it in the trailer lol, what's the fucking point. So it's going to be the daughter and the dads covering.

Last edited:

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
As soon as the Black dude said "there's a killer and he's going to be here" I was like "oh the twist will be it's the dad"

And then they just showed it in the trailer lol, what's the fucking point. So it's going to be the daughter and the dads covering.

Watch how it's The daughter is the killer and the dad is just covering for her.

images.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom