• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trapped workers at a Mexican bakery make hundreds of bread loaves for Harvey victims

Kite

lol A coworker often buys tres leches cakes for people's birthdays from from that El Bolilo on Wayside, I've also shopped there a few times when I was a student at UH. I don't recognize 90% of the stuff they're selling but it smells wonderful and is colorful as hell.

rpmurphy

Good people.

Joel Osteen doesn't open his church. Meanwhile, these guys are feeding thousands with loaves of bread.
And then Osteen will probably get a name drop or maybe even a photo op with Trump at some point in all of this to portray the rescue and sheltering works during this disaster.

studyguy

Being stuck in a panaderia with hundreds of fresh bolillos.

chavo-8-curiosidades-4.gif

teh_pwn

"Saturated fat causes heart disease as much as Brawndo is what plants crave."
Mexican Bakeries can really crank out pan dulce. I remember traveling to Davis Mountains in West TX and getting gas West of Fredricksberg, needed to take a leak, and inside there were a few thousand pastries in the space of a small 711. In a small town of probably a few hundred people.

Top Bottom