• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Triple Town |OT| of Ninja Bears, Crystals and Floating Castles

Nice, all of that new stuff is free? I haven't played this game in awhile as I've been playing New Star Soccer, but I'd gladly hop back in

krae_man

Bump for anyone who still cares.

The Capital City items are for your capital city(Duh). Anyway it's just like the main game: match 3 and slowly build up. There are 3 types of stuff you get for your capital city: Agricultural, Industrial and Military. Your top level for each type gives you a reward every X hours. Agricultural is every 2 hours, Industrial is every 6 hours and Military is every 16 hours. The higher your top level is, the better stuff you get. EG the higher your agricultural is, the more likely you'll get trees instead of grass.

They also finally put an unlimited turns option on the Facebook version of the game as well. Unfortunately it's rediculiously overpriced. It costs 90 diamonds. The minimum number of diamonds over that you can buy is 100 which costs $8.50. Unlimited turns on Andriod and iOS is $3. Their nonsense excuse as to why it is so overpriced is because you have to buy a cosmetic item to get it. You have to buy a Grandfather Clock for your capital city and it grants you unlimited turns plus an extra bonus every 3 days.

I'm not falling for that crap. If it was $3 like on mobile, I'd pay it. At that price they can take a hike.

Game has a fall theme now too. Bushes look like Pumkins.

Top Bottom