• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump said his ban will protect Christian refugees He just sent 6 back to Middle East

Status
Not open for further replies.
_1243954_jesus300.jpg

This Jesus???

Nooo. Supply Side Jesus

G9Bc4rW.jpg

Laguna X

Nintendogs Member
This orange turd has only been president for a week and can arguably be called the worst president ever. How is that even possible? Bone-a-fide piece of shit!

Technically this seems more a fault of the enforcers, but that's also why you don't throw stupid EOs like this out there.

Nevermind that it's scary how eager these people are to go into full crackdown mode.

How would they know who is christian and who is not tho? Maybe they didnt think this through with the EOs.

The law is based off of religious persecution, but ended up being racist instead?
Extremely stupid and messed up either way.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Technically this seems more a fault of the enforcers, but that's also why you don't throw stupid EOs like this out there.

Nevermind that it's scary how eager these people are to go into full crackdown mode.
How does anyone tell what religion someone is?

Big One

Banned
So now all terrorists have to do is pretend to be Christians to get into the country? Great security! The greatest! The best!

Xe4

Banned
Color me shocked. It was never about the countries they came from, or even them being Muslim. It was a fear of Arabs (and other groups), and if you're Arab, you must be Muslim, right?

I hate how the general public has become less and less religious, the government has become more. It flies in the face of "Seperation of church and state".

FStubbs

Reminds me of when Cruz got booed by Palestinian Christians. He never considered Christ saves more than just white/Cuban Canadians.

bionic77

I think we can disregard most of the things that Trump says*.

* With a strong exception for the thing he says that are fascist, racist or just plain evil.

I hate how the general public has become less and less religious, the government has become more. It flies in the face of "Seperation of church and state".

There's still a lot of extremists out there voting these people in. (and guns has essentially become a religion to some)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom