• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump's 5th Trip to Mar-a-Lago in Less Than 2 Months

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Trump decided to take his 5th trip to Mar-a-Lago this weekend in less than two months. Each trip cost taxpayers 3.6 million. That's over 18 million in less than 2 months that tax payers are paying for Donald Trump to play golf. For reference Obama took 1 and a half years to spend $18 million on trips. Unfortunately he feels like healthcare, arts, and science aren't worth spending money on though. When will someone call him out on this bullshit?

Brakke

Banned
He was talking about his plan to go Mar A Lago this weekend while seated next to the VA secretary. He was talking how he was going to Mar A Lago to hold meetings on veteran affairs. He turned to the sect'y to ask if that dude was coming, and that dude shook his head "no".

Guys I'm starting to think this president isn't on the up and up.

Matticers

I wonder how often this will be brought up in future presidential debates. And how many millions the number will be up to by then.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Poor people's idea of a rich person. Also he bought Mar a Lago at a discount from the government he's destroying.

Savitar

Remember when he and others accused Obama of golfing and wasting money?

The guy has spent more than Obama did in years already.

Wag

$500,000 a day to protect Trump Tower and yet Trump still proposes cutting funding to the NYPD.

mo60

He's going to travel to Mar a Lago at least 100 and maybe as high as 500 times by the time his four year term is up which is insane.

So is Trump and his family actually living in the White House?

Yes for trump.No for melania and baron but that should change soon. I'm not sure about the other family members but I don't think his other sons Eric and Don Jr are living in the white house right now.Ivanka I'm not sure about right now.

I wonder how much he's pocketing from all this? This is so illegal that it's not even funny.

He increased member fees when he was elected and is making taxpayers pay for him and his guests to stay there at I'm sure a very pretty penny. I'm guessing he is pocketing atleast 2 million a trip.
So is Trump and his family actually living in the White House?
His wife and kid live in New York, which of course tax payers are paying for secret service at Trump Tower.

Azuran

Banned
Cheeto is a fucking disgrace. The old man needs to get a heart attack and drop dead already because I have no sympathy for him.

Taking away health care, fucking up the environment, and disbanding the arts just so he can have more money for his inane wall and vacation trips is nothing more than despicable.

Trump's budget director says they can't ask coal miners and single moms to pay for PBS, but I guess this is okay?

It's funny coal miners can't pay for PBS or after school programs, but dumping all the money ripped from those into a wall and the military is ok!

I am outraged! Trump should have gone every single weekend! It's tough with the bully media and obama being so mean to trump!
/s

Syncytia

Oh I was just assuming he went every weekend.

If you want to do it government math, then we assume he goes each weekend a year at $3.6 million per weekend. So the total cost for that is 52*3,600,000 = 187,200,000. Let's say 1/8 of the time he doesn't go, lets go with 7 weekends. So 7*3,600,000 = 25,200,000.

If he doesn't go for a total of 7 weekends he just saved the government $25.2 million!

Dierce

How is it not illegal that tax payer money is being siphoned to his own business?

All those disgusting Orange turd loving human trash will either wake up and realize the nightmare they created or go down into the abyss that is their own insanity.

I'm starting to think his mistress/mistresses are there and that's why he keeps going there and whatshername stays in NY. I wouldn't be surprised we get a sex scandal out of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom