• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump's Saudi speech to urge unity against radical Islam

soldat7

You can always tell when he is reading verbatim. Deadpan, monotone, slightly slurred. I think he's putting people to sleep, including himself.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
He spent a good 3 minutes at the beginning.

This is actually a good speech in my opinion.

Because he's reading the script at about one word a minute.

Also sigh, time for Iran to be the target of the next involuntary US liberation tour...

jelly

here we go, the bullshit about Iran while he is standing in the land of Wahabi extremism

Why do the Saudi's do that anyway. They are such hypocrites as well, the robes come off and they are as western as others. I've heard that on flights from friends who work there, drink the plain dry. Do they think extremism allows them to control people so they don't rise up and overthrow them or something?

Because he's reading the script at about one word a minute.

Also sigh, time for Iran to be the target of the next involontary US liberation tour...

Not the delivery but the words are actually good. Not one of his fans but this is way better than it was.

Heck he just mentioned the Renaissance. I didn't think he knew what that was.

Tamanon

Banned
Not the delivery but the words are actually good. Not one of his fans but this is way better than it was.

Heck he just mentioned the Renaissance. I didn't think he knew what that was.

I wouldn't put much faith in him knowing or believing the words he is saying.

sazzy

well written speech, some weird expressions here and there, quite menacing and a bit threatening at times, but otherwise OK.

Top Bottom