• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

tsilon.ca Discussion Thread

btkadams

ugh, i accidentally pressed the submit button on the uncharted challenge tab without my image url in the text field. now it says challenge submitted and won't let me do it. i posted a thread on the g-list forum so hopefully tsilonai sees it before the challenge deadline tomorrow.

ugh, i accidentally pressed the submit button on the uncharted challenge tab without my image url in the text field. now it says challenge submitted and won't let me do it. i posted a thread on the g-list forum so hopefully tsilonai sees it before the challenge deadline tomorrow.

Hm, you cannot refresh the page and submit again?
I thought it always showed the submit option even after I have already submitted my photos.

jred2k

Does anyone know if you have to complete chapters 1-4 of BTTF to get trophy for beating the game in part 5?

I just did it and you only need to beat the fifth episode. Between this challenge and the Simpsons Arcade one PSN+ has come in pretty handy.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
I didn't even get BttF from PS+, my brother bought it when it first came out and I gameshared it.

Hmmm, I wonder if I still have the BttF 5 install on my external hard drive

And do you need the full version of simpsons for the challenge or just the demo?

Fuzzy

Tsilon didn't accept my Uncharted challenge even though I'm signed up at mygamercard.net. Now the challenge is gone... :(
You can't see Vita trophies anywhere but on the Vita at the moment. You should've taken a screenshot of the trophy unlocked. That's what I did.

Hmmm, I think they should set up a challenge declined notification since its taking quite a bit longer to get certain challenges confirmed

I submitted the SMB2 challenge Thursday around 5est and its still not verified =/

Its there now, level 27 now with 6 lives!

jred2k

Just in case people here don't check the forums over there the headset perk winners have been listed. Basically if you qualified and submitted you get a code.

PX5 Winners list

1. Paxton
2. jsan5354
3. tonyford
4. fongerwin
5. Axion
6. TorturEd
7. molarmass
8. ContentionIngression
9. Wonginator
10. heavyarms87
11. CPYR
12. braveblade
13. ericchops
14. Polago
15. Rubedizzle
16. spham23
17. marlowxim
18. Talonlink
19. abe90
20. drakaenae
21. patzila
22. mojomojo
23. Tanooki

X12 and P11 Winners list

1. calvin2000
2. Jnjosh
3. giangio
4. Qin
5. Raimond
6. Glyde_Skyhawk
7. Meep
8. gallant684
9. ravtx
10. Polago
11. braveblade
12. EnemyDeadPixel
13. wekiva
14. tonyford
15. heavyarms87
16. culturekills
17. Rubedizzle
18. Martbob
19. Faxsikos
20. DanielChiang
21. mrmonkeyman
22. Travlyn
23. Eoyote
24. rsimms90
25. NorthLights911
26. Jero123
27. GooseGaws
28. BadMoJo
29. BigJonsson28
30. linnic
31. Substince
32. marlowxim
33. killmak
34. Freedom_G20
35. marshmallow
36. redshirt
37. NextMemory
38. fakecrash2011
39. Retroid
40. halfbaked
41. leezy
42. eire
43. Maigoyume
44. Statik
45. Traumahound
46. nuwan32
47. Turteyz
48. ghostworld
49. RemTF
50. Wonginator
51. hirraly
52. Kraid
53. Zornag
54. kzboi
55. drakaenae
56. Chronicle
57. Darminian
58. IsaacBenoit
59. Dillinger21
60. strongmachine
61. lavachoke
62. EGM92
63. Jujojoh
64. QuantumS
65. Gamejunky
66. emmerin
67. Lamia
68. TorturEd
69. pandalori
70. firehawk12
71. liquidrayn
72. spham23
73. zenith
74. ray416
75. LoneProdigy
76. mbarreh
77. doodads
78. jsan5354
79. Nukkus
80. Mattiator
81. Kaitokid
82. Ins-omnia-c
83. Smo21
84. MrGreencastle
85. RiskyGambit
86. christapo
87. Talonlink
88. Ragejoy
89. Lasersamurai
90. TheKyle07
91. DoctorWho33
92. fongerwin
93. Mr J Dubs
94. chanson42
95. manifesto
96. mrhealthy
97. DRNKOlvaltine
98. bs000
99. joepants
100. LGom09
101. CrimsonDrmz
102. akira112
103. bakahero
104. ericchops
105. primaA
106. Crylen
107. centracore
108. Lazaro_B88
109. triscal
110. sc17
111. DJLae
112. chinpokomon
113. abe90
114. DrCranium
115. SuperDeanio
116. jiggajigga
117. Vamphuntr
118. tallyman1996
119. momo
120. patzila
121. ZeroX
122. ZombieStew
123. Krinklez
124. Zexillo
125. FreakyWays
126. doh23
127. Axion
128. Silent.Whisper123
129. MrBobby
130. TommyGun01
131. m4psycho
132. snuffles00
133. madhaxor
134. dutch

I just kind of got thinking, hopefully Futureshop has plenty of each type of headset in stock. It would kind of suck if a bunch of people had to wait extra long for them to restock.

Fuzzy

So every time you play in one of the online matchups you get a code for 400xp? I had no idea. I'll be sure to try and join whenever I can now.

the3ye

so the newest update for TF2 broke my game's cache ><
2h of fresh download and server is empty ><
who wants to share a code?

krae_man

Sonic 2 challenge? Nice.

Mirrors Edge one should be fun as well. It's one of my favorite games and I'll play through it on hard for 1900XP and 1up.

The sonic 2 challenge was pretty easy for me. Did it just a few mins ago, took a couple tries to make that jump after the 3 loops in a row to the shortcut.

The sonic 2 challenge was pretty easy for me. Did it just a few mins ago, took a couple tries to make that jump after the 3 loops in a row to the shortcut.

Haven't played Sonic 2 in years. I assume it states the time at the end and I just need to take a photo of that?

Fuzzy

yepppp, don't forget your name and g-list ID on a paper with it.
Apparently you also need to show your console now. That's not feasible for me and I asked about it. I also asked about the iPhone thing since it doesn't show your carrier when in-game.

ii - What's required in for photo submissions?

In cases of photography, a member's name and G-List ID are required on a piece of paper in the photo, showing the screen and active gaming platform on which the game is being played.
iPhone screenshots require the member's top bar showing carrier and name. Android screenshots require equivalent.

Kud Dukan

Mirrors Edge one should be fun as well. It's one of my favorite games and I'll play through it on hard for 1900XP and 1up.

Yeah, I'm gonna try for that one too. I beat the game back on the Xbox, and picked it up on Steam when it was $4.99...this gives me a good excuse to play through it.

Apparently you also need to show your console now. That's not feasible for me and I asked about it. I also asked about the iPhone thing since it doesn't show your carrier when in-game.

The console thing is odd since I'll be doing it on my PS3. I can show a PS3 turned on in the picture but how do they know I'm actually playing it off of that.

Oh well. I'll include it if they need it.

EGM92

the cellphone thing is also stupid, a lot of android games go full screen, also a lot of people run custom roms to get rid of the carrier so you get a lot more room on the top status bar.

wow these rules kind of suck...like someone mentioned for smartphone games, a lot go full screen...at least there is gamecentre screen shots you can submit. As for the console thing as well as the tv and name and all that...meh.

It's getting kind of convoluted to submit things, lol.

wow these rules kind of suck...like someone mentioned for smartphone games, a lot go full screen...at least there is gamecentre screen shots you can submit. As for the console thing as well as the tv and name and all that...meh.

They are paranoid about emulators

Welp. Fun's over, people. Got my free game at least (which I still have to redeem cause I can't decide what to get!).

I understand it completely, I just think it sucks :p

Welp. Fun's over, people. Got my free game at least (which I still have to redeem cause I can't decide what to get!).
same lol, I'm mostly satisfied, I'll just do any really easy challenges that come out but I'm not gonna try so hard anymore.

Also TALES OF GRACES F.

Fuzzy

The reply to my post.

AI advice: Perform best possible photograph. thisAI will surely accept if other required elements exist.
Looks like it's not really necessary to show the console. We'll see if that's true.

Tobe

help gaf im kinda lost here, i created an account, logged in and i just see the 6 links on the page. where do i seek the clues, or the challenges. thx in advance

Firestorm

I won't be needing the headphones code after all. Thanks for the offer Fuzzy!

And urgh! My desktop isn't working right now. I might actually have tried for the Mirror's Edge one if it was. Bought it for $5 a while back just for the graphics and wouldn't mind doing another run. I finished it on Normal on my 360 playthrough. After today Mass Effect 3 and then Tales of Graces F await...

Sonic 2 on the other hand I should try.

Top Bottom