• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Two halo 2 Xbox packs available on 11 November

Link

Halo 2 Xbox Pack

Xbox Crystal

2 Xbox Crystal Controllers

Halo 2

2 months free Xbox live

Price: €199.99

Halo 2 Xbox live Pack

Halo 2

3 months free Xbox live

Xbox Voice Communicator

Price: €69.99

26723.jpg

26724.jpg

XboxGamers said:
Link

Halo 2 Xbox Pack

Xbox Crystal

2 Xbox Crystal Controllers

Halo 2

2 months free Xbox live

Price: €199.99

woah...thats a great deal. I already have a Xbox (modded) but I'm tempted to buy this bundle. Crystal Xbox is too sexy and I need a new controllers, Halo 2 and Live account anyways..

evil ways

It would be a very stupid idea not to release it on the US, especially how the Xbox has been selling for the past few months.

Ramirez

They should let me send them my old one and they either put a Crystal case on it or give me a new one :p

Being an early adopter always gets you screwed!

COCKLES

being watched
Project Midway said:
woah...thats a great deal. I already have a Xbox (modded) but I'm tempted to buy this bundle. Crystal Xbox is too sexy and I need a new controllers, Halo 2 and Live account anyways..

I share your sentiment Brother Midway. Teh Crystal must be mine! :D

Shame Commodore never made a Crystal C64 ;)

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
I thought they werent allowed to bundle M rated games in the US...

I think ill get one or two of these.

Midas

Deepthroat said:
I'm getting myself a Crystal tomorrow! :D

Damn you! I'm still waiting to get information on whether the local Domus will get their nice bundle, (Xbox + TopSpin + Amped 2 ) cheap or not. If they dont get it again, I'll get a crystal one too. Loading takes forever on my old Xbox. :(

Subitai

ManaByte said:
They bundled Halo in the US...
Yeah, someone said you can as long as you're also offering the system without a Mature game as well you can do it.

Makes me wonder why MS waited so darn long.

Top Bottom