• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Typing of the Dead: Zombie Panic announced for PS2

Defensor

Mistaken iRobbery!
http://ps2.ign.com/articles/548/548886p1.html?fromint=1

This PS2 version will feature all modes that have made their way into previous entries in the series. An arcade mode mimics the original arcade title exactly, with an original mode of play adding items and two-player cooperative play where both players work together to type the same word. A mini game mode will include nine new mini games, including a long phrase time attack featuring phrases from the Japanese constitution. An attack mode puts players up against bosses and other characters from the game. Also included are tutorial and practice modes.

where are my House of the Dead 1-3 ports SEGA?!?!

jarrod

Banned
WTF?! Why not just port the HotD shooters? :/

Anyway, if this has eveything then it should include...

-Typing of the Dead (Naomi/DC/PC)
-Typing of the Dead 2003 (PC)
-Typing of the Dead 2004 (PC)

Eggo

GameFan Alumnus
Is this just Typing of the Dead for Dreamcast with some extra mini game modes? If so, I'll hold off until they give me an online version of this game, be it PC or Xbox. Really fun game though.

GhaleonEB

The Typing of the Dead is one of the most entertaining games EVER, and one of the greatest party games out there. Nearly everyone can type, so even non-gamers loved it. The two games my wife loves to play are 1) Tetris and 2) The Typing of the Dead on DC.

Buy. This. Game.

Defensor

Mistaken iRobbery!
explodet said:
So now the agents strap PS2's to their backs?

YUP!
typing-of-the-dead-to-ps2-20040917033251891.jpg

:D LOL

Awesome game. Having played it on the PC, though, I really wished there was an easy way to add in your own sets of words and phrases to go along with their amazing randomness.

Top Bottom