• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

U.S. President + Mobile Armor Suit

The President
wol03.gif

wol02.jpg

vice-president
wol04.gif

wol24.jpg

wol09.jpg

wol18.jpg

wol07.jpg

Info and images >>
http://babelfish.altavista.com/babelfish/t...ol.htm&lp=ja_en

METAL WOLF CHAOS

GDJustin

stuck my tongue deep inside Atlus' cookies
Isn't that the game where you're at war with Americans, that's being localized for release over here right now?

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
GDJustin said:
Isn't that the game where you're at war with Americans, that's being localized for release over here right now?
The president is at war with americans. wait this is a game?

;)

Mooreberg

is sharpening a shovel and digging a ditch
"As for America presently in the various points is a crisis circumstance in spite, what government as for to devise measure, the lever it was not! On the contrary, it adhered with terrorist organization, my stomach the manure て came."

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
If this is any indication of the future, vote TekunoRobby for Vice President 2008! I like his mech better than the President.

GDJustin

stuck my tongue deep inside Atlus' cookies
scola said:
The president is at war with americans. wait this is a game?

;)

Har har har.

but seriously, I'm almost certain you're at war with America in this game. I'm really not sure this is the best time to try to bring something like this out over here...

In 2040 A.D., the President doesn't combat enemies using congress and legislation; he mans a government-developed vertical tank to deliver hurt. The story behind From Software's latest Xbox offering is strange and intriguing. In the near future, the United States will be stripped of its liberty and invaded by a massive terrorist organization. With all major metropolises in shackles, the 47th President of the United States takes matters into his own hands by summoning a top-secret battle suit powerful enough to level cities and those who have seized them. From the footsteps of the Lincoln Memorial, the President loads up the robot suit and embarks on his mission with more firepower than a cranky Harry Truman.

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
That story summary is simply AWESOME.

TekunoRobby for VicePresident 2040! I WANT MY MECH DAMNIT.

FOR THE LAZY:
You are not at war with America but you are at war with terrorists who have taken over America.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
GDJustin said:
Har har har.

but seriously, I'm almost certain you're at war with America in this game. I'm really not sure this is the best time to try to bring something like this out over here...
You control the president of the united states of america, and you fight off rougue factions lead by a traitor?? I don't get it. You could just call them terrorists if you wanted to get technical. How certain are you?

More tastefull than a title like say.. conflict desert storm 2: BtB IMO

chespace

It's not actually trolling if you don't admit it
according to the playable demo of metal wolf chaos that i have, you are the president of the united states and you've donned your armor suit to reclaim america from terrorist factions and armies who have taken over the country.

if/when you ever play the game, you'll know how this is the first mech game that also serves as political satire.

I'm not into politics but THIS sounds like a kick ass president. One whos not afriad of everything and cuts the bullshit. He even looks like a bad motherfucker. I hope this game rocks as much as the plot outline does.

hirokazu

TekunoRobby said:
That story summary is simply AWESOME.

TekunoRobby for VicePresident 2040! I WANT MY MECH DAMNIT.

FOR THE LAZY:
You are not at war with America but you are at war with terrorists who have taken over America.

so technically, you are at war with America? i mean, when the Americans attacked the Taliban, who had taken control of Afghanistan, they were at war with Afghanistan...

and how can you be the president if the terrorists have taken over your country? wouldn't that make you the rebel forces fighting for freedom and liberation?

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
hirokazu said:
and how can you be the president if the terrorists have taken over your country? wouldn't that make you the rebel forces fighting for freedom and liberation?
I guess so? I specifically pointed that out so it didn't seem like the President was going after civilians or the country itself since a few made it seem to be that way errenously.

Ha ha great, the Vice President leads an assault and takes over the country and the President has to retaliate with his own mech. Man this story keeps getting better and better. The shot of the VP seemed a bit too mafioso.

chespace

It's not actually trolling if you don't admit it
well, we certainly know how to make the presidential debates more exciting now, don't we?

chespace said:
according to the playable demo of metal wolf chaos that i have, you are the president of the united states and you've donned your armor suit to reclaim america from terrorist factions and armies who have taken over the country.
So this President is like Mayor Mike Haggar to the fifth power.

Top Bottom