• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ubisoft is done with EGS exclusive deals.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Youre Back Welcome Home GIF by Lucas and Friends by RV AppStudios

ClosBSAS

Hahahahaha egs sucks ass...keep ur shitty 12 percent, welcome to the big leagues ubisoft finally...see...now? Day 1 purchase from me

HogIsland

Starwars Outlaws is the last straw, but I think we all know Frontiers of Pandora also underperformed as an Epic exclusive, and that was a big budget game with some of the most amazing production/graphics at launch.

Abandoning Epic Games is a good step forward, but it's not enough. Ubisoft also needs to shutter their dogshit Ubisoft Connect store and just accept that Steam is PC gaming. Close it down and allow players to redeem their Ubi library on Steam.

Valve is good at this, the rest of you are not.

Gamezone

Gold Member
Starwars Outlaws is the last straw, but I think we all know Frontiers of Pandora also underperformed as an Epic exclusive, and that was a big budget game with some of the most amazing production/graphics at launch.

Abandoning Epic Games is a good step forward, but it's not enough. Ubisoft also needs to shutter their dogshit Ubisoft Connect store and just accept that Steam is PC gaming. Close it down and allow players to redeem their Ubi library on Steam.

Valve is good at this, the rest of you are not.
I agree with you there. EA shuttered the EA app for many of their titles recently. It won't be missed.

Kerotan

EGS probably just stopped paying the asking price. As soon as they offer enough again they'll be back on the EGS. That's assuming they do.

//DEVIL//

The is is the only way these idiots learn. The hard way. Now you lost so much money and missed the hype window sale and you still going to pay steam 30% cut or whatever

Bravo for being an idiot .

I was hoping they keep doing this till they go out of business but whatever this is close

Top Bottom