• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ubisoft Latam may have announced a 60fps patch for AC: Syndicate in deleted tweet

cormack12

Gold Member
Source: https://www.aroged.com/2024/09/12/a...e-could-get-60-fps-update-on-xbox-series-x-s/

QOYrQyj.jpeg

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Meh, would have been cool for Unity. Syndicate sucks.

FPS boost on Xbox, broski.

Also on sale for $2.99 on various resellers.

One game being superior to another doesn't make the other game bad my man

It's not bad, it's just boring. Doesn't have the ambition Ubi had with Unity. Very safe game with boring characters and scenario (IMO of course).

DryvBy

I loved that game. I thought the GTA San Andreas gameplay worked well and I just couldn't put it down. One trophy sucked but outside of that, it was a super fun time.

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
And Unity gets ignored yet again, although a 60fps patch is not what it needs.
Bump that fucking resolution you fucks

If you get a chance, Div 1 with Fps boost is a very impressive game. The NY aesthetic is better and it runs a higher resolution than the 60fps versions of Div 2.

I’ve been wanting an FPS boost for the first game for so long, it’s so beautiful but it runs rough especially with the snow particles. I liked it so much more than the second game mostly because of the setting.

larrybrady

Neo Member
Black flag@60 would be nice for consoles with a patch.....unity is 60 on PS5 with the physical version I believe,just dont down load the patch, so turn your internet off in the settings on your console.

Eszti

Banned
I knew im just bored😂😋. Maybe my humor is dead since im so close to germany…

Obviously not for most on the internet sadly.

Last edited:

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
unity is 60 on PS5 with the physical version I believe,just dont down load the patch, so turn your internet off in the settings on your console.
Unity looks sub 720p, even with 60fps no one wants to return to it looking like that.
4k60fps or even 1440p60fps is what people want.

EDMIX

Writes a lot, says very little
And Unity gets ignored yet again, although a 60fps patch is not what it needs.
Bump that fucking resolution you fucks

Just when we were talking about this lol

If this happen to leak out, its likely both are getting 60fps patches and resolution bumps and this is merely part of the leak

• Thoughtful
Reactions: TGO

Tsaki

That's great! This was the last game before the pivot to RPG mechanics. I see the graphical issues were fixed last year, so a 60fps patch would complete the package. Maybe they could also upgrade it to native 4K from 1620p, considering how far they've already gone.
Hopefully, they unlock the framerate for Unity as well, similar to what the 1.00 disc version has, but with all the improvements from the later patches.

SJRB

Gold Member
Syndicate gets a lot of hate but it's pretty okay. Evie is a good character too and fun to play. Jacob not so much. The rope dart works surprisingly well to scale buildings and to get across streets and I'm amazed they never returned to this feature.

I had a lot of fun playing an improvised version of Frogger where I lept from boat to boat to get across the river and back.

Last edited:

Kurotri

Good game, I had a good time with it unlike Unity. If you didn't like Unity and found it boring this may be more your speed.

Top Bottom