• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 144: Lightweight Title - Edgar vs. Bendo - 2.25 - Dancing On The Corpse's Ashes

Status
Not open for further replies.

dream

I just respect the hell out of QRJ for fighting with a career threatening injury against doctor's orders just to say farewell to the nation that defined his career.

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
Man, Bader is one of the most boring fighters. This is the Shields/Akiyama fight all over again, but on the ground.

dabig2

Well...at least 'Page had that one great takedown which should've broken Bader's arm. Time to hang those boots up Rampage.

Balehead

Was close to putting some money on Fe but his habit of getting knocked out in the first round is just too dangerous. Good odds for both fighters.

No, Page had a great career. Not the hardest worker but he has some huge feathers in his cap with wins over some all-time greats. in his prime, Page was must see action.
Exactly my point.

Other than Jon Jones and Shogun, I don't think he should have lost any fight based on talent.

Fifty

Wow, they're playing the world's worst remix of "Let the Bodies Hit The floor" before the main event in Japan, just like they do in the States. The UFC is making a point of bringing horrible broculture to the world a mission of theirs.

Eggo

GameFan Alumnus
Main card has been TKO, decision, TKO, decision, TKO, decision. It's time for a final TKO to cap the night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom