• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 194 + Fight Week |OT| The leprechaun finally gets his gold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aldo got this easy. I woke up hungover having put $100 on shamus mcmanus and i've lost every single ufc bet I've made. It's like science.

WaltJay

Just once I want Weedman to come out to "Living in America" by James Brown. It'll go with his giant American Flag cape!

rockhold destroying boetsch and machida on the ground left a big impression on me, he looked so freakin good.
Yeah the Lyoto Machida one was a hard blow, but I'm still confident with Weidman winning this, he's derailing the least bit of hype that Rockhold has coming from his victory over Machida.

I'm loving how Weidman looks nernous, he knows what's at stake and he's gonna fight hard. Getting butterflies don't make a man weak. BRING IT ON

Weird lighting there wtf.

Yaari

I liked Rockhold as the skateboard guy in Strikeforce but he's grown up to be quite the douche. Weidman smash.

Guru-Guru

Banned
How does UFC book Weidman as a co main event? UFC has had so many garbage PPVs that this doesn't make sense.
Because Aldo, Weidman, and even McGregor are injury-prone, and have pulled out of so many fights. They probably assumed that one of those fights could potentially fall through, so might as well be safe.

Rockhold seems to have no idea what to do. Rogan is crazily throwing in things he think Rockhold is trying but he's simply not doing shit LOL. You could see clearly he was simply holding for the get up.

fuckfuckfuckfuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom