• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 196 Final Press Conference - McGregor vs Diaz and Holm vs Tate, Live at 4pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
ufc196diazmcgregor.jpg

The UFC returns with one final Press Conference for the upcoming Mega Event UFC 196. The first Press Conference between the two shattered all MMA records with over 4 million views in only 1 week. This time McGregor and Diaz will not be alone as UFC Women's Bantamweight Champion Holly Holm and Challenger Miesha Tate will also take the stage. The event begins at 4pm ET.

UPDATE: LINK IS NOW LIVE FOR THE PRESS COFERENCE, HERE IT IS BELOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Qq6mMVR1ng

For now here is a link to the first Press Conference for those who missed it. Its insane

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0Ze86N21ro

Also for those looking for something exciting to watch in the meantime here is McGregor's open workouts from yesterday. To be frank he looks incredible and his boxing and striking look elite. For the good stuff skip to 9 minutes in and watch until about the 16 minute mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxlTBzrcCto

This card is going to be great, gotta say I'm rooting for McGregor but if Diaz wins it's going to be fucking epic.

Yeah its really exciting, though if I'm being frank I'm not sure how someone could watch McGregor's open workout from yesterday and think there is any chance he loses. He looks unbelievably on point.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
This fight will probably be fun (if possibly short), but the press conference is about guaranteed to be better.

http://mmajunkie.com/2016/03/video-dana-white-confirms-nate-diaz-asked-for-165-pounds-conor-mcgregor-told-him-170 said:
“The fight is supposed to be at 155,” White said. “Nate says he wants it at 165. I said, ‘No, this kid is moving up from 145 to 155. You told me you could make 155. You’ve got to make 155.’ He can’t make 155, so I said, ‘Let’s do 160.’ He can’t do 160, so I tell Conor, ‘He can’t do 160 pounds. He wants to do 165 pounds.’ Conor says, ‘You tell him it’s 170.’

Can't wait to see what Nick's brother has to say about that.

These quick camps are never good. Connor is gonna murk Nate. Nate just wants to get paid. He's got nothing to lose here.

Gonna bet on Tate. Holly is no doubt the favoriate here but you can never count Tate out as she will make it a dog fight

Chamber

love on your sleeve
These quick camps are never good. Connor is gonna murk Nate. Nate just wants to get paid. He's got nothing to lose here.

Gonna bet on Tate. Holly is no doubt the favoriate here but you can never count Tate out as she will make it a dog fight

Why not just give me your money instead, old friend?

I predict Connor is going to point out that he is the champion and has money, and Nate is going to insist that he don't give a fuck.

Xe4

Banned
Dope card!
I'm going for the obvious picks here. McGregor cause he's a beast, and Holm cause I'm an ABQ native.

Dazzler

I grew up in the same area of Dublin as Conor and remember playing soccer against him as a kid

He was one of the most unremarkable people I met growing up, small kid with hair so blond it was almost white. He also had a bowl head haircut

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69
"he's throwing up gang signs with one hand and tying balloon animals with the other, a true credit to his community"

"f-fuck you"

Nate can't handle the bants.

35k live viewers as of now, wonder if this can beat the last one. Last time peak concurrent was somewhere around 260k if I remember right. Don't think they can match that this time

Aiii

So not worth it
35k live viewers as of now, wonder if this can beat the last one. Last time peak concurrent was somewhere around 260k if I remember right. Don't think they can match that this time

Don't see why jot. Hype is only increasing, after all and that last pressco wil, definitely have helped.

Don't see why jot. Hype is only increasing, after all and that last pressco wil, definitely have helped.

Yeah I thought so too but it seems like its climbing slower than last time. Though its at 40k viewers now. It'll be interesting to see if they can match it

"Let's see what you can do with the size? Let's see what you can do with the fucking range"

McGregor isn't even remotely worried about Diaz during that face off haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom