• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 202 Press Conference: McGregor vs Diaz 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

commedieu

Banned
lol nate is on twitter..

" Follow

Nathan DiazVerified account
‏@NateDiaz209
I can't here shit here.."

someone corrected him..

*hear*

VoxPop

As much as I love the Diaz bros, I'm hoping Conor gets the W so we can get a trilogy.

Frankie can cry all he wants but when he can draw more than 150K PPV buys, then he can get his title fight.

The Beard

Wow, that was really shitty. How could they not fix the audio issue? These guys might as well have just FaceTimed in, there was no banter back and forth.

The best part was the look on Dana's face when Nate said "everyone is on steroids." He looked like an embarrassed and disappointed father. Lol

Fox318

Wow, that was really shitty. How could they not fix the audio issue? These guys might as well have just FaceTimed in, there was no banter back and forth.

The best part was the look on Dana's face when Nate said "everyone is on steroids." He looked like an embarrassed and disappointed father. Lol

Right now the UFC might be the cleanest sport with how USADA tests.

Because he was the only one who wanted to answer them.

So you think Dana and Nate were just pretending to not hear anything. Dana definitely didn't want to answer some of the questions, but Diaz seemed sincere in not being able to hear anything. It's so funny how it didn't affect Conor at all.

zewone

PmdWglc.png

So you think Dana and Nate were just pretending to not hear anything. Dana definitely didn't want to answer some of the questions, but Diaz seemed sincere in not being able to hear anything. It's so funny how it didn't affect Conor at all.

There were definitely problems but it looked to me like Dana and Nate were using them as an excuse some if not most of the time.

Dana defo heard everything, he could magically tell Nate all the questions aimed at Nate but not the ones aimed at himself.

Meanwhile Conor heard everything and made sure to mention the sale, clap at Ariel and talk about how valuable he was lol

Man I hope someone can be racist like that to me. He completely rejuvenated Dias entire career and moved him from make mid 5 figures to potentially three 6 figure fights.

LOL at this line of thinking. You say this like McGregor did him a favor by taking a dive or some shit. Conor was trying to knock him the fuck out, which would probably have ended any future opportunities for Nate to get on a stage that big again. He failed.

Diaz rejuvenated his own career by exposing McGregor.

The Beard

LOL at this line of thinking. You say this like McGregor did him a favor by taking a dive or some shit. Conor was trying to knock him the fuck out, which would probably have ended any future opportunities for Nate to get on a stage that big again. He failed.

That's true, but Conor could've easily said no to fighting Diaz the first time and Diaz would continue to be a poorly paid undercard fighter that no one really gave a shit about. Conor didn't have to take this rematch either. It's much more beneficial to Diaz than it is to Conor.

Gotta give Diaz credit for winning that first fight on such short notice though.

darscot

I'm saying Conner stepped up and took all the risk. He talks shit but he also clearly has a lot of respect for Diaz. If Conner was a racist he would have never fought him in the first place.

zewone

Man I hope someone can be racist like that to me. He completely rejuvenated Dias entire career and moved him from make mid 5 figures to potentially three 6 figure fights.
Diaz made seven figures for the last fight. He should make even more this fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom