• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 304: Edwards vs. Muhammad 2 - Manchester - July 27

Who wins: Edwards or Muhammad? Aspinall or Blaydes? Green or Pimblett?

• Edwards, Aspinall, Green.

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Edwards, Blaydes, Green.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Edwards, Aspinall, Pimblett.

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Edwards, Blaydes, Pimblett.

• Muhammad, Aspinall, Green.

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Muhammad, Blaydes, Green.

• Muhammad, Aspinall, Pimblett.

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Muhammad, Blaydes, Pimblett.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GymWolf

Gold Member
Hope belal get brutally ko, the dude has been even more unsufferable that usual this week.

On the other hand leon is a boring fuck and i can't understand what the fuck he says half the times, so a double ko would be the optimal result.

I have aspinal in the co-main. on paper tom is better than blaydes in every aspect of the game (yeah even wrestling).

Bobby changing his name in king is the cringest shit ever so i hope paddy sleeps him badly.

GymWolf

Gold Member
GymWolf GymWolf i agree with your two first statements but as much as green is cringe, you cannot choose pimblett over him he's been awful in his last two outings...
Bobby was starched by a dude that got beaten by fucking moicano...and he voluntarily headbutted jared gordon because he was getting kinda schooled, they both had terrible matches lately, also, paddy didn't get dropped by geriatric tony...

At least paddy is nowhere as cringe as bobby, he was even kinda funny in the last interview with the guru.

Last edited:

Toots

Gold Member
Bobby was starched by a dude that got beaten by fucking moicano...and he voluntarily headbutted jared gordon because he was getting kinda schooled, they both had terrible matches lately, also, paddy didn't get dropped by geriatric tony...

At least paddy is nowhere as cringe as bobby, he was even kinda funny in the last interview with the guru.
Paddy the fatty is as cringe as bobby and three times lazier he'll get caught

GymWolf

Gold Member
Paddy the fatty is as cringe as bobby and three times lazier he'll get caught
Only one dude changed his name into king...that is peak cringe and i'm gonna enjoy paddy calling him bobby during the press conference.

Bobby got caught by jared gordon multiple times, he can be caught by anyone and paddy is bigger and has more power than gordon.

EverydayBeast

ChatGPT 0.1
Leon has had success I give him the win btw is anybody going to the fight or a theater showing? I think watching at home is fair. Pimplett I think this is his year, has also had success, at the end of round four people know he’s still fresh and amps up I think it’s a huge exciting card and a must watch…

MaestroMike

Gold Member
had to miss prelims. in for the main i'm picking pimblett over green probably by decision. i'm picking aspinall over blaydes both have KO power feel like it might go either way tho and I'm picking belal by upset haha he'll probably wrestle like he did with luque and wonder boy if belal fails at getting leon down then leon will win standing

JohnnyPhats

keVTsK1.gif

MaestroMike

Gold Member
seemed kinda early since curtis got right back on his knees but he would've been just taking more heavyweight shots to the head if the ref let it go on further

Macattk15

Mannnnn. I was told Ciryl Gane was going to utterly destroy Jon Jones.

I've been told going back to basically Machida that Jones was going to run into his maker ... still waiting.

MaestroMike

Gold Member
Mannnnn. I was told Ciryl Gane was going to utterly destroy Jon Jones.

I've been told going back to basically Machida that Jones was going to run into his maker ... still waiting.

lot of people says he lost to dom reyes jon reminds me of walter white from breaking bad kinda gives off a diabolical vibe, from albuquerque and he always comes out on top somehow lol

Top Bottom