• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 305: du Plessis vs. Adesanya - Perth - August 17

Who wins: du Plessis or Adesanya? Kara-France or Erceg? Gamrot or Hooker?

• du Plessis, Kara-France, Gamrot.

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • du Plessis, Erceg, Gamrot.

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • du Plessis, Kara-France, Hooker.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • du Plessis, Erceg, Hooker.

• Adesanya, Kara-France, Gamrot.

• Adesanya, Erceg, Gamrot.

• Adesanya, Kara-France, Hooker.

• Adesanya, Erceg, Hooker.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
gNSon9s.jpeg
Uh...

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Izzy shed tears at the pre fight press conference. Hopefully he doesn't go head hunting and lose focus

He'll channel his emotions ie energy. How and in which way that will manifest? We'll see I guess. I personally think the opposite: more focus.

Just woke up and having coffee while watching the ceremonial weigh ins.

Great start of the morning

Last edited:

MaestroMike

Gold Member
Izzy calling upon his ancient ancestors for this go around gotta get that belt back sorry dricus it’s over Izzy kod Alex last time he called them

Futaleufu

These guys are proof UFC level has gone down. This isnt a technical match, they are too afraid to lose because most likely loser leaves town.

MaestroMike

Gold Member
These guys are proof UFC level has gone down. This isnt a technical match, they are too afraid to lose because most likely loser leaves town.

the more technical matches are in the lower weight classes like lightweight these guys are too big like 260 lbs lot of them just like to rely on their power and KO to get the win

MaestroMike

Gold Member
for the next three i picked gamrot over hooker gonna outwrestle hooker :D , kara france over erceg probably from decision and they're going to mostly stand and strike and izzy over du plessis Izzy gonna KO du plessis no way du plessis gets this

MaestroMike

Gold Member
gamrot was taking the 1st round then hooker hurt him near the end. more wrestling in 2nd round but hooker appeared to be defending it well and hooker looked good the third probably got the W

Top Bottom