• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Unexpectedly went to a Strip Club......

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSGMUN10000

Connoisseur Of Tedium
Ended spending about $120. FFFFFFUUUUUCCCCCKKKK!!!! I really dont have that much to be throwing around. Then she offered a handjob for another bill and was able to resist that if not I would have been in deep shit. Why did I do this if I can pretty much get it for free. Im such a dummy sometimes. Sorry had to vent about how much of a dumb-ass I can be sometimes. *Goes rams head into wall repeatedly*

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
One hundred dollars for a handjob? What kind of inflation-ridden hellhole do you live in?

...I mean, uh...that certainly sounds outrageous, if you're the kind of person to pay for a handjob...eh...er....

Look over there, a two-headed monkey!

*leaves*

Chrono

Banned
SSGMUN10000 said:
Then she offered a handjob for another bill

Wouldn't that get you arrested ? I mean yeah no one cares, but isn't that kind of stuff outlawed? and since it's in a strip club you're not exactly in your own private apartment..

BuddyC

certainly one of the most fitting avatars i've ever seen

Chrono said:
Wouldn't that get you arrested ? I mean yeah no one cares, but isn't that kind of stuff outlawed? and since it's in a strip club you're not exactly in your own private apartment..

you obviously know nothing of the backroom

My friend used to (and still does, presumably) drop 200-300 a week on strip clubs. It was like all the money he made, he would blow there. Idiot. He's gotten numerous handjobs, and even fucked a couple hook... err I mean, strippers. Then he gets all depressed about it, and feels somewhat guilty, so he goes on a drinking binge. Then he does it all over again. Be thankful you aren't that guy.

CaptainABAB

If you're with the right people, it can be really fun. Like a bachelor party, it's a guy thing and should be indulged in on an occasional basis. Sometimes it's the perfect way to end a night of drinking.

If you go by yourself, then you got problems.

B'z-chan

Banned
Ever heard of a little place call TJ?

that will be your friend 25 bucks and your good for everything.

I dont feel sorry for you. Strip clubs are evil places and backrooms are places you really dont want to be. Just get a drink, watch the show, and give her a few bucks, THEN GET THE FUCK OUT and go to a bar for final call and take home the one that needs the most help.

DaCocoBrova

Finally bought a new PSP, but then pushed the demon onto someone else. Jesus.
Sucka! You don't pay the hoes unless they really earn it.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
anyone from philly , u gotta go to night on broadway..... that place is AMAZING, I am from jersey and not a huge strip club fan, but went there one time with my boys, i havent been to goto any other place since, they just dont stack up....

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
120 for a handjob? You probably weren't expecting that and it just kind of caught you off guard. Nothing wrong with that. Hopefully it was good atleast. Atleast next time you know that things like that are on the menu and you can negotiate more for the same price or the same for less.

I've never dropped that much on one girl. That's why I got a STABLE at Olympic Garden and Broadway Showgirls in SF. I saw my buddy drop $760 on one girl for his bachelor party, and that shit was HILARIOUS.

Handjob for a bill, haha, what a rip-off.

darscot

Man American strip clubs suck. I can't believe you guys drop that kind of cash on strippers. Every one have ever been is a dark seedy hole with a bunch skanks beggin for I money it's just so twisted. Mind you I've only been in Vegas but still they suck.

SSGMUN10000

Connoisseur Of Tedium
120 for a handjob? You probably weren't expecting that and it just kind of caught you off guard. Nothing wrong with that. Hopefully it was good atleast. Atleast next time you know that things like that are on the menu and you can negotiate more for the same price or the same for less.

No that was only for 5 dances. The only thing I got from that was her rubbing my cock and basically I basically felt her all over....even fingered her some. I found out this morning my bro spent over $200 but he got the handjob. So I dont feel as stupid now.

Ryu

eddie-murphy-beverley-hills-cop.jpg

"Herpisimplex 10."

i could never make unexpected trips to strip clubs. At the very least, i have to be able to plan ahead of time and wear my boxers backwards so my boner doesn't poke out through the hole in the front and pitch a tent.

Oni Jazar said:
What do you get for $120?

in LA that's three 90 second dances I think. IIRC, I was told $40 a pop per song while nude. $20 per song topless.

So it's you fondling a herpie ridden stripper and her rubbin against you for 4.5 minutes or 2 full prices games and 1 greatest hits/discount game or one 512MB memory stick Pro DUO or one 1GB Compact Flash card or one 512MB and a 128MB SD cards or one 12X dual layer DVD+/-RW burner or .........

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Shogmaster said:
in LA that's three 90 second dances I think. IIRC, I was told $40 a pop per song while nude. $20 per song topless.

So it's you fondling a herpie ridden stripper and her rubbin against you for 4.5 minutes or 2 full prices games and 1 greatest hits/discount game or one 512MB memory stick Pro DUO or one 1GB Compact Flash card or one 512MB and a 128MB SD cards or one 12X dual layer DVD+/-RW burner or .........

You could say that about any purchase. Everything doesn't revolve around tech. Sometimes, the company of a freaky female can be more fun than 2 full priced games and 1 greatest hits game.

Phoenix

dskillzhtown said:
You could say that about any purchase. Everything doesn't revolve around tech. Most times, the company of a freaky female can be more fun than 2 full priced games and 1 greatest hits game.

Fixed.

darscot

dskillzhtown said:
Sometimes, the company of a freaky female can be more fun than 2 full priced games and 1 greatest hits game.

Agreed but the company of freaky female is easily aquired for free!

dskillzhtown said:
You could say that about any purchase. Everything doesn't revolve around tech. Sometimes, the company of a freaky female can be more fun than 2 full priced games and 1 greatest hits game.

Sure if you are getting some!

[C Rock] There's no sex in the champagne room [/C Rock]

I think it's fucking stupid to waste your money on fleeting pleasures such as visits to the strip club. Your paying money for a cock tease. Awesome. I think what another poster was trying to get across was that it's better to spend money on something lasting, or that you can get repeat enjoyment out of. If you want some freaky bitch rubbing on you, go to a club/bar, or some high school/college party or some shit.

B'z-chan

Banned
miyuru said:
Damn, how many guys spend that much money on their girlfriends?

lol :p

I do.... I mean... yeah i get you now.... yeah i spend a lot more than that and its worth every penny i drop in her. She's the best ;)

and no i'm not talking about anything sexual.

I dont feel sorry for the man now he got what he payed for. I hope your hand falls off.

I dropped $300 on a 1/2 day spa treatment for my girl on a 6 month anniversary/congrats present... So yeah, no problems there bro. ;)

AssMan

Banned
I dont feel sorry for you. Strip clubs are evil places and backrooms are places you really dont want to be. Just get a drink, watch the show, and give her a few bucks, THEN GET THE FUCK OUT and go to a bar for final call and take home the one that needs the most help.

YOU SPEAK THE TRUF!

aoi tsuki

They're out there, trust me. i got invited to a coworker's birthday party at a place called Menjo's. Glad i couldn't make it.

aparisi2274

I expectedly went to a Strip club last night. There is this place in Jersey on Rt.35 called Deliah's Den, and its all nude, with no alcohol. Its $15 to get in, $4 for a water, $20 for a lapdance, $5 for a 4min massage, and $200 for a 30min VIP room with a girl of your choice. The girls are hot as hell in this place, and some of them give good lapdances. I only been to the VIP room 2x since I have been going there, and it was with the same girl. Lets just say she give good reason to go to the VIP room. Last night was pretty good. Got away with just paying the Door fee and a water. No Lapdances, no nothing. If anyone lives near that place, I suggest you check it out. You will have fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom