• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Unholy Heights |OT| Because the Underworld Can Aim High Too

Refyref

92bIYxj.png

Developer: Petit Depotto
Publisher: Playism
Platform: PC
Release Date: 16th August, 2013
Price: 4$
Where: Playism (There is also a demo on this page.)

Unholy Heights is a mix between an apartment manager and a tower defence.
You play as the Devil, who has opened an apartment building. Monsters will move into your apartments, and you will need to keep them satisfied. The more satisfied they are, the more likely they'll pay their rent, and the better they will be at battle.
Sometimes, your building will get attacked by humans wishing to destroy the monsters, or to steal all of your treasure, and you will need to send your tenants to defeat them.
Different monsters attack differently, and excel in different areas, so you'll also need to keep a variety of monsters in your building.
There is also a quest board, which you can use to post quests in order to lure heroes and adventurers to your building. If you eliminate them all, you gain their loot, which you can use to further improve your building.
Within time, you will be more known and attract more important and powerful heroes, and you can eventually focus on your target conquering the world!

Thanks for thetrin and BudokaiMR2 for localizing this game into English!
Just FYI: I wrote the English script for the game, and BudokaiMR2 and I refined it, QA'd it, and basically poured the last couple months of our lives into it.

Videos:
Offcial trailer
WTF Is...: Unholy Heights
Fan Friday! Unholy Heights

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Don't forget that there is a demo you can play right now on the preorder page :)

Just FYI: I wrote the English script for the game, and BudokaiMR2 and I refined it, QA'd it, and basically poured the last couple months of our lives into it.

Just so everyone knows this is gonna hit Steam next week on the 4th. ;)

We announced the Steam release at Indie Stream last week but were able to get all of the prep work done faster than we thought!

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Just to let everyone know, Unholy Heights is live for purchase on Steam.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/249330

Everyone who purchased the game on Playism has a Steam key waiting for them on their Playism "My Account" page.

Lain

I saw the post saying that it would be out on Steam on the 4th, yet I still forgot.
I've purchased it now, and hopefully I'll give it a spin later.

Gaspode_T

Look this game is awesome, I own the Japanese XBLIG ver, the US XBLIG ver and now I will own the Steam version as soon as I get around to buy it. Creative, true indie Japanese game...support Japanese devs putting their neck out there to make indie games!

Top Bottom