• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Unofficial Madden 09 Preseason Tournament. (Madden 08 using 09 rosters)

vumpler

If You Can't Beat 'Em, Talk Shit About 'Em
Xbox 360 Owners:

From what I hear not many people have Madden 08 any longer. However for those that have accidentally kept it, this is for you.

Let's put together a tournament to begin this week. If we have at least 4 people we will go with it hopefully at least 8 though. I will update this topic with the sign ups.

Here's what you must do to join:

1. State your gamertag and Team
2. Vote if you want each round to be best of 1 game or best of 3 games.

I say it should be best of 3 games just to keep it interesting.

The rules will be the same as for the Official season 12. Added that if anyone does anything cheesy you pause the game and address it then so that both parties are on board. Keep it sim!

1. SpoonKiIIah - Panthers

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did a google search and found the guide here:
http://rubechat.kfan.com/forums/thread/3062169.aspx

This will let you play Madden NFL 08 with updated rosters in UNRANKED online games.

Step 1 - Create your team's 2008 rookies.
1a: Enter the Create-A-Player menu
createplayermenu.jpg

1b: Input rookie information. Can be found at NFL.com and Wikipedia
rookieinfo.jpg

1c: Input correct rookie ratings. Use this website to find good ratings: http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21300
rookieratings.jpg

1d: Save rookie.
saveplayer.jpg

Step 2 - Create your team.

2a: Enter the Team Data menu.
teamdata.jpg

2b: Choose 'Fantasy Team' in Team Type Editor menu.
teamtype.jpg

2c: Draft all of the players on the team's 2008 roster. This includes rookies and free agents. This process takes the longest.
draftplayer.jpg

2d: Edit the Stadium and Uniforms as well as Team Data. Save team to hard drive.
saveteam.jpg

Step 3 - Load your team online.

3a: Create a new online session. Make sure to choose UNRANKED. Invite a friend.
createsession.jpg

3b: Import your team by pressing the Y button on the team select screen.
importteam.jpg

3c: Load your team.
teamload.jpg

Step 4 - Have fun.
berrian.jpg
allen.jpg

DCX

DCX
can you download teams off the EA Locker? If so, do up the Falcons and i'll download it off you :p I'm in for a Madden tourney anyway....I gotta get into the Madden state of mind.

DCX

Top Bottom